B&W- Black and White. Will be outlined in ink/pen and shaded nicely with black and/or pencil and white highlights (where appropriate).
Color- Will work with a particular color scheme, but exercise my right to express the concept creatively.
TERMS; - Payment will be made via Paypal to my address, firstname.lastname@example.org. I do not accept any other forms of payment at this time.
- Payment will be half up front (after seeing a watermarked version of the rough sketch) and half when finished.
- Completed work will be sent in a protective plastic sleeve with a backing board to address specified. Can be sent whatever methods you prefer. Shipping, Insurance, Delivery Confirmation etc will be paid for by you and added to the total once the artwork is completed.
- A Certificate of Authenticity can be obtained per request at no additional charge.
- You are buying an original artwork. By purchasing this artwork you are NOT purchasing any rights to the artwork, publishing or otherwise. I, the artist, reserve all rights to all images sold to be exercised how I see fit. This includes but is not limited to... making and selling prints, licensing the image, making products etc.
- Please take a look around my website to get a feel for the types of artwork that I do. It is best to commission me for pieces that are Fantasy in nature. I am very good with human anatomy and faces and do only minor background work.
- I WILL NOT- do porn (although nudity male or female is fine), NO mech, NO architectural drawings, NO blood/guts, NO hate artwork, NO overtly religious (Christian OR Satanic) artwork.
*the difference between Digital Painting and Colored Pencil is that with Digital- you will be getting a print only (there is no Original Digital Painting b/c it is a computer file), with Colored Pencil, you will get the Original Artwork.